ATF Executive Board took an important decision to change the hosting country and time of organizing 10th Asian Taekwon-Do Championships due to the epidemic situation made by covid-19,
Following to the wise precautionary letter of Mr. Zhang Guang Jun ,President of China International Taekwon-Do Federation, explaining the situations, the letter got fully confirmed by ATF President Mr. Kim Kyong Ho. GM Rajendran Balan, Vice President of ATF, made an offer by Changing the host country from CHINA to INDIA, and the suggestion put into vote by ATF Secretary General, Master Sonu Chol. So India become the hosting country by unanimous vote of approval of all EB members, approved by President KIM Kyong Ho. So “10TH ASIAN TAEKWON-DO ITF CHAMPIONSHIP” will be held in Bangaluru, Karnataka indoor Stadium, India from 16-21ST November 2020
GM Rajendran Balan, President of INDIA Taekwon-Do Association ITF, stated a brief introduction on Bangalore an Stadium as follow:
. Bangalore is known as silicon and garden city of India which has the highest number of green gardens in and around also known for the cleanest city in India.
- The Kanteerava Indoor Stadium is one of the biggest sports arena with basket ball wooden flooring and a world class seating, arrangement . Many World level events are held at this venue.
- Kempegowda International Airport which is situated about 35 km from the venue has access to all major airports in the world.
- The nearby like ITC GARDENIA, RITZ CARLTON, CHANCERY PAVILION, ROYAL ORCHIDS hotels range from 4 star to 5 star are within 100 meters from the Stadium which is walk able distance.
- The weather in the month of November is very pleasant and moderately cool and it is a festival season all over India and the participants from world over can enjoy the cultural beauty of India at this time.
- All kind of facilities like Metro, Buses, Taxis, Night Clubs, Publs are within 500 meters and is accessible to each and everyone.